Another home SOLD on James Island


Just SOLD! 662 Clearview Drive in the Clearview neighborhood on James Island, SC



Sold for $225,000


Here is what my client had to say:


"As you know the process of selling my house was a very emotional one for me and you were unbelievably patient and supportive. I can't begin to tell you how much that helped.


I told several friends about how easy it was to get in touch with you when I needed to and how much information you had whenever I asked questions. Most of them were surprised. It seems they didn't have the same story to tell with realtors they've worked with. For all of my complaining about 'keeping it clean' the way appointments were scheduled was relatively easy too.


So thank you again, so much, for everything you did and the time you spent making sure it was as easy as selling and moving can be- especially in these times." - Jayne H.


If you are thinking of selling or buying in Charleston SC, please call Randall Sandin at 843-209-9667 or email me at rsandin@carolinaone.com. All I ask is for the opportunity to earn your business. Search the Charleston MLS for free at www.charlestonpierpartners.com




No comments: